mercoledì 27 giugno 2007

nana, winter sleep


It keeps coming back to me
I remember this pain
It spreads across my eyes
Everything is dull
Everyone's smiling,
they're smiling
It pushes me far far away
I can't understand
Everything is blue
Can you hear me out there
Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart
I'm gazing from the distance and
I feel everything pass through me
I can't be alone right now
Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart
I'm lost in a deep winter sleep
I can't seem to find my way out alone
Can you wake me
I know when I let it in
It hides love from this moment
So I guard it close
I watch the moves it makes

But it gets me,
but it gets me
I wish I could understand how
I could make it disappear,
make it disappear
Anyone out there hear me now
Please make it all go away
Am I ever gonna feel myself again?
I hope I will

Nessun commento: